In this EXPERIMENTAL episode of Muses and Stuff, we’re having a movie night! I watch the Decline of Western Civilization Part II: the Metal Years. No guest. It’s just me and you, listener!
I also eat a lot of almond butter, give my rock and roll opinions, tell some stories and ask some questions. You could consider this an episode of Muses and Stuff, or you could just cue up the movie on your TV or laptop, cue up the podcast on your mobile device and prepare yourself for an hour and a half of the right amount of nuts.
Here’s some Stuff you’ll learn:
- I make a connection between a hair metal band and last week’s Muse, Tura Satana.
- There’s a new rock ‘n’ roll term and it’s called “Alan Hoskin Eyes”.
- Everyone should wear eyeliner and a fur coat at some point in their lives.
- Joe Perry thinks he should get royalties whenever another band puts a scarf on their microphone.
- I put a scarf on my microphone to feel closer to my new hair metal friends.
- There are baby metal heads.
- I mistake the name Bret Michaels for both Shawn Michaels and Bret the Hitman Heart and become disappointed when I realize he is neither of them.
- There are double standards between men and women in Rock and Roll (shocking!)
- People are on alcohol and when you’re on too much alcohol, that is bad.
- Drugs are bad.
- Don’t do drugs.
- Follow your dreams and don’t do drugs.
Follow me on Instgram: @musesandstuffpodcast
Facebook: Muses and Stuff Podcast
Listen, rate, review and subscribe on iTunes!
Download here: https://musesandstuff.ptbopodcasters.ca/feed/podcast